Founder, MacKay Byrne Group
Projecting a Winning Image: The Psychology of Perception
A universal perceptual tendency is to “judge a book by its cover”. We form lasting opinions based on what we see. In fact, over half of the impression you convey to others is based on appearance. The look of credibility, composure and professionalism must accompany the message for an audience or client to accept it. You must be believed to be heard, and we believe what we see.
Be sure to send the full message by visually presenting your professional credibility. This seminar is about attaining a professional presence that in all circumstances speaks well of you. Learn how your body language, dress and personal style impact the decisions others make of you and your ideas.
Participants will learn:
- Powerful first impressions
- The impact of appearance on client perceptions
- The power of colour on visual communication
- Why it is critical to appear current (not trendy) with your appearance
- The distinctions between professional and business casual dress
- How to look your best with minimal effort
- How to build a professional wardrobe on your budget