Tim and Kris O’Shea
In their hilarious and insightful style, the O’Shea’s will show you what’s funny about teams while giving you tips and techniques on how to have a successful relationship with your co-workers.
The world is changing…fast. Fast enough that by next week, the iPad will be thought of as Amish furniture.
Change 180 takes you on a hilarious journey through the ups and downs of dealing with change. Through motivational humor, the O’Shea’s help audiences feel less defensive about change, put their minds at ease, and open their minds to progress by examining:
- From the 50s to Today: the constantly changing times we live in.
- Generational styles, from Boomers to Gen Y – how to communicate across generational differences.
- Keeping up to date on the latest business books with “Change Flavor of the Month.”
- The ups and downs of the modern “Conference Call.”
The attendees will be encouraged to:
- Reframe: How looking at a situation from a different point of view can change the emotional context in a positive way.
- Communicate: How to talk to someone who resists change…even if you embrace it.
- Support each other: How teamwork and having a support system is essential to help get you through challenging times.